EVENT RESCHEDULED FOR JULY 31.
Join the Maryland Horse Industry Foundation at the Maryland Polo Club on JULY 31 for Swing into Summer
Presented by Atlantic Financial Federal Credit Union
Tickets are $40 in advance and $50 at the door. Join the Maryland Horse Industry Foundation for a delightful summer evening of polo.
Enjoy the best view on the field with refreshments and a champagne divot stomp. Don't miss your opportunity to support the MHIF!
- Time: Gates open at 5pm. Polo begins at 6pm.
- Attire: Summer casual. (Event is in a grass field.)
- Location: Maryland Polo Club, 3600 Fallston Rd, Jarrettsville, Maryland, 21084
- Parking is free for Swing into Summer attendees. Please notify attendant you are a guest of the MHBA.
- Contact Jordyn Egan at 410-252-2100 x 113 with any questions.
- Find out more about the Maryland Horse Industry Foundation
- Tickets are $40 before the event, or $50 at the door.
- $30 of your ticket price is tax deductible
- Cash or check accepted at the door. You do not need a physical ticket to enter, your name will be on our guest list. Please tell the parking attendant you are a guest of the Maryland Horse Industry Foundation
- Tickets purchased can be redeemed at the July 31st event, but are non-refundable.
The Raffle Draw will include:
- Toro Blower donated by Turf Equipment
- Jim McKay Maryland Million Day VIP Package donated by Maryland Million Ltd.
- Sam Robinson Painting donated by Sam Robinson Fine Art (right)
You must be present to win!
Maryland Polo Club, 3600 Fallston Rd, Jarrettsville, Maryland, 21084
From West of Baltimore:
From East of Baltimore:
- Take 695 East toward Towson to Dulaney Valley Road (exit #27B)
- Cross Loch Raven Reservoir and bear left uphill through traffic light onto Jarrettsville Pike (Route 146)
- Continue on Jarrettsville Pike through Jacksonville (Four Corners) for approximately 5 miles
- Turn right onto Mountain Road (route 152)
- Continue for 1/4 mile and turn right into driveway
- Follow driveway to parking area
- Take 83 North to Shawan Road East
- Continue to end of Shawan Road and turn right (South) onto York Road
- Continue to next traffic light and turn left onto Ashland/Paper Mill Road
- Turn left onto Jarrettsville Pike (Route 146)
- Proceed approximately 5 miles until intersection with Mountain Road (Route 152)
Go to Google Maps
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE TICKETS, PLEASE CALL 410-252-2100.
Swing into Summer is an outdoor event; as such, the event may be postponed due to rainy weather. Please be sure to check your email leading up to the event for any changes. Additionally, you can call the Maryland Polo Club hotline at 410-557-6448 to check the status of the polo match. If the polo match is canceled, Swing into Summer will be postponed until Friday, July 31st. Tickets purchased can be redeemed at the July 31st event, but are non-refundable.
The Foundation is nonprofit and tax-exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, so that contributions and gifts are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.